Friday 15 July 2011

Too many clothes?

Is it possible to have too many clothes? As I was trying to squeeze in more clothes to my ever full wardrobe and slowly close the door. Acting as if it's completely normal for the whole of your wardrobe contents to spill on the floor every time you open it. Or do I have too many, my answer is yes so I'm downsizing and I'm going to be ruthless. If it hasn't been worn in a year it's going....


Managed to put aside a third of stuff to go, which feels very rewarding. Also found lots of stuff to cut up and make some new stuff from.


Nearly finished my shirt to skirt tutorial so will hopefully post it tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Found you through BritMums! I love your blog, it looks great, especially like your header. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! never too many clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have far too many clothers. I can't bear to part with them. I cling on to the hope of being able to squeeze into them again! Clearly misguided I know. But there is always hope.

    Found you on Brit mums and I am impressed too. Site looks good. Might want to detail your previous blog post titles on the right hand side. Love your logo.

    Please come few my new blog and any thoughts are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two spelling errors.....nnnnooooooooooo!! xx
    Note to self, MUST PROOF READ BEFORE POSTING!! AAAARRRGGHHH

    BLOG SPELLING MICH BETTER. HONEST GUV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama love, you made me laugh. Thanks for my first set of comments ladies.

    ReplyDelete